Winners Circle Scholarship Fund
Scholarship title: Winners Circle Scholarship Fund
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
The Winners Circle Scholarship Fund is designed to assist Hispanic students with education-related costs as they complete their undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate education. These scholarships are available on a competitive basis to students enrolled full time at accredited colleges, universities and community colleges. Scholarship recipients will recieve $1,500 toward their education and also attend the Hispanic Business magazine EOY Awards(to receive their scholarship) in Los Angeles, with travel and accommodations covered by the scholarship.
Applicants must meet each of the following requirements to be considered:
- Hispanic male or female between the ages of 18 and 25*
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate student
- Completed a minimum of 15 undergraduate semester credits after high school graduation
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated leadership and civic/community involvement
- Able to attend the event in downtown Los Angeles
- Applicants who received a Winner´s Circle Scholarship within the past four (4) years are not eligible to apply for a scholarship
*Due to Hispanic Business Inc. policies, minors must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 21 years of age. There are no exceptions.
- Scholarship awards are $1,500 each
- Admission to the EOY Awards, travel to Los Angeles, and lodging for one night at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel are fully covered
- If you are selected as a recipient, the award payment will be made to your institution´s office of financial aid
- Recipients of the Winner´s Circle Scholarship will be informed via e-mail, (verification of enrollment will be required prior to scholarship being disbursed)
Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information and entry requirements.
Apply on their site