VGA Donna Hogan Scholarship
Scholarship title: VGA Donna Hogan Scholarship
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
The Donna Hogan Scholarship will be awarded to a an employee or dependent of an employee of a Vermont Gorcers' Association member business who is planning to begin their post-secondary education.
Applicant must be:
- A graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited two or four-year post-secondary school or
- Plans to attend for the first time an accredited two or four-year post-secondary school and has received a high school diploma
- A Vermont resident Or affiliated with a VGA member in Vermont
- Demonstrate financial need and file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- no later than four weeks prior to the scholarship deadline listed below; (three of the awards will be judged on merit only) and
Meet one or more of the following conditions:
- Be the dependent of a VGA associate or retail member store/company owner or employee
- Be an employee of a VGA retail member store/associate member company
- Employee must be employed a minimum of 15 hours per week or 750 hours per year; and have been employed at a VGA retail member store or member company for a minimum of one year at the time the student applies for this scholarship.
Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information and entry requirements.
Apply on their site