U.S. Army Loan Repayment Program
Scholarship title: U.S. Army Loan Repayment Program
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
U.S Army Loan Repayment Program helps servicemen repay qualified student loans.
- Must decline enrollment in the Montgomery GI Bill in writing, using DD Form 2366
- Have LRP guaranteed in writing in the enlistment contract (DA Form 3286-66).
- Be a non-prior service accession.
- Enlist with a high school diploma.
- Have an Armed Forces Qualification Test score of 50, or higher on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Enlist in one of the critical military occupational specialties (MOS). These MOS change quarterly. The local Army recruiter will have the current list
- Possess a loan that was made, insured, or guaranteed under the Higher Education Act of 1965, Title IV, Part B, D, or E and prior to entering active duty.
Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information and entry requirements.
Apply on their site