The Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship Program
Scholarship title: The Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship Program
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
Yum! is committed to providing opportunities for education. The Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship Program, named in honor of the founding Chairman, was created to support growth and development through individual scholarships. The program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.
Who Is Eligible?
- All active U.S.-based Yum! COMPANY employees and its subsidiaries, (inc. KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Long John Silver's and A&W) with a minimum of 6 months of continuous employment with Yum! or its subsidiaries (collectively "Yum!") and an average of at least 15 hours worked per week over this 6-month period. At this time, employees of franchise restaurants are not eligible.
- High school seniors, HS graduates, students who have earned their GED or students currently enrolled in full-time study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, vocational-technical school or graduate school who have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent.)
- Legal dependents of eligible Yum! associates. Legal dependents include your legal spouse and unmarried children under the age of 19 (or under 25 if the child is a full-time student).
- Associates must remain employed by Yum! as of the date that the scholarship is paid.
How do I apply Online?
- Complete and submit your application online
- Get your official transcript
Andy Pearson Scholarship Program
One Scholarship Way
P.O. Box 297
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information and entry requirements.
Apply on their site