Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
Students Serve provides service-learning grants up to $3,000 to innovative college students across the country. The grants enrich the academic experience of the students who are implementing the service-learning projects, inspire confidence in students, and create meaningful changes in communities.
- undergraduate attending a college or university in the US
- self-designed service-learning project to be completed individually (service-learning is defined as applying academic knowledge from a class taken in school to solve a legitimate problem in your community)
- targeted community is within the US
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors who may advise you on your project
- July 1st (Fall Project)
- March 15th (Summer Project)
*applicants will be notified within one month of deadline
This scholarship is no longer available. Click here to view all available scholarships.