HSF/Procter & Gamble Company Scholarship
Scholarship title: HSF/Procter & Gamble Company Scholarship
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and Procter & Gamble Company have partnered to provide financial resources to assist outstanding Latino undergraduates pursuing degrees in the STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). The award amount is $2,500.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must major in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) field
- Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the upcoming academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information and entry requirements.
Apply on their site