Banfield Charitable Trust Campbell Family Scholarships
Scholarship title: Banfield Charitable Trust Campbell Family Scholarships
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
The Campbell Family Scholarships benefit undergraduate students with Petcare experience (paid or volunteer) and an interest in a career to make life better for Pets and their families. Scholarships will be awarded to full-time students only for a length of one academic year, and cover tuition and school fees only. Recipients may apply for a new scholarship each academic year. No recipient will receive scholarships for more than a total of four academic years. Scholarships do not cover vet school. Completed applications (including transcripts, any test scores, and letters of recommendation) must be received by the Scholarship Committee on or before June 30th. Any application received after the June 30th deadline will not be considered.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- Be graduated or about to graduate from high school (or equivalent) and be enrolled (or be admitted) as a full-time undergraduate in an accredited college, junior college, university, trade, or business school.
- Have attained a grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent) for the last full academic year of school you attended.
- Demonstrate sufficient academic ability to complete the courses necessary to graduate from the educational institution at which you are enrolled or about to enroll.
- Demonstrate the character and motivation to complete your education.
- Exhibit a desire to make life better for Pets and their families.
- Demonstrate that you have worked with or interacted with Pets and families in the past and are dedicated to working with and interacting with them in the future in your work, educational, or leisure activities.
- Submit a completed application PLUS a 250 word essay AND any additional documents required by the Campbell Family Scholarship Committee. All documents must be received by June 30th.
- Not be, or be the spouse, parent, sibling, child or grandchild of a member of the Scholarship Committee, a director or officer of Banfield Charitable Trust, a director or executive officer of Medical Management International, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, or a "substantial contributor" to the Banfield Charitable Trust. If you are unsure whether you are, or are related to one of the above, you may receive assistance to help you make that determination. Please call the Banfield Charitable Trust office at 503-922-5801.
Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information and entry requirements.
Apply on their site